To be held at the Melbourne Brain Centre on 17 April 2013, this one day scientific meeting will bring together Australian and international scientists to learn about recent developments in the stem cells and cancer arenas and what the two fields can learn from each other.
Topics to be covered during the symposium include:
• Epigenetics and genomics in cancer
• Leukaemia and stem cells
• Breast cancer and stem cells
• Prostate cancer and stem cells
• Skin cancer and stem cells
• Pluripotent stem cells and cancer
We are delighted that Professor Fiona Watt
from King's College London and Professor Jane Visvader
from WEHI will be providing plenary presentations.
The event is co-hosted by Abcam
and Sapphire Bioscience
For more information and registration details visit Stem Cells & Cancer 2013