The USC Stem Cell Core 5 day Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Culture course offers comprehensive training in the following techniques:
- hPSC maintenance on MEF’s
- Feeder free hPSC culture (in a range of media systems)
- Manual and enzymatic subculture
- Culture of dissociated hPSC
- Production of Embryoid Bodies for Differentiation
- Cryopreservation and Vitrification
- MEF isolation, Culture and Feeder Layer Production
- Quality Control Analysis of hPSC cultures
- Genetic Modification of hPSC
To be held at the Eli and Edythe Board Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research at USC in Los Angeles, USA. This course will be followed by a Symposium for stem cell researchers - The Stem Cell Niche in Development and Regeneration.
THIS COURSE IS A MUST FOR RESEARCHERS GROWING HESC OR IPSC!
Participants must have basic cell culture experience.
For more information contact:
Kanomi Sasaki - Capela
Tel: (001) 323-442-7834