Stem Cells Australia, together with Abcam
and Sapphire Bioscience
, are delighted to be hosting this one-day scientific meeting bringing you the latest advances in stem cell science and cancer research.
VENUE & DATE:
Melbourne Brain Centre
, The University of Melbourne, Parkville l 17 April 2013
Professor Martin Pera, Stem Cells Australia and The University of Melbourne
• Epigenetics and genomics in cancer
• Leukaemia and stem cells
• Breast cancer and stem cells
• Prostate cancer and stem cells
• Skin cancer and stem cells
• Pluripotent stem cells and cancer
For more information & registration details visit Stem Cells & Cancer 2013
Click here to find out more about program details.